Exploring, Discovering, Learning

I want to make the Past, both History and Prehistory, more exciting, relevant and 'hands-on'. It's a fun place with some great stories, I want to share these with everyone.I work with schools, museums, community groups, either at their place or outdoors in the Landscape.
I develop and deliver projects. I create resources. Exploring the Past and our shared heritage, bridging the divide and Discovering the links between these artefacts, sites or museum and Us. I try to put objects back in context, helping people Learn about the past. I use objects, both orginal and replica, costume, crafts and role play, in other words - Living History.

I'm a member of a small group of like-minded people - The Deja Crew


ps - I personally do not collect any data from this blog. However I know Google does, particularly through Google Analytics - please contact them if you want to know more.

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Rufus Minimus...

I've been quite busy over April and May, so I thought I should get some help...
(if you follow me on Twitter, you may have met him before)

Rufus keeping the Empire safe...

Rufus off duty....
...cleaning my caligae...

and keeping out of out of the rain!
Rufus follows me everywhere and he does seem rather fond of Twitter, so if you want to see more of him, keep a eye out there - follow @RAeliusVictor,
He'll also be here, I'm intending to round up what I've been up to over the last few weeks.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment